He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Psalm 40:3a

Monday, November 25, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving!




It’s almost Thanksgiving, and instead of writing a typical blog, I just want to share a few things I am thankful for!

First and foremost, I am thankful for a living God; one who cares for me, offers salvation through His Son, Jesus Christ and saved a sinner like me!

I’m also thankful for my family and friends. Along with my incredible husband of 46 years, I have five amazing adult children with four equally amazing spouses (one isn’t married yet).  I also have 16 grandchildren who share their love unconditionally!  What a wonderful gift!  

 I am thankful for YOU and blessed to have an amazing support group!

Additionally, I am thankful we are able to travel and see this incredible place we call home here in the US, we eat well, dress warmly and have more material things than we need!  

Each day brings its own blessings of laughter and contentment, sunshine, rain (Yes, I really do like the rain!) --snow occasionally, and rest at the end of the day!  

I hope you are able to reflect on God’s goodness during this holiday of Thanksgiving.  Life isn’t always kind, and there always seems to be bumps in the road.  It is however, what we make of it! Choose to make it happy and filled with gratefulness

I’d love it if you would comment by sharing 3 things for which you are grateful.  

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!  




No comments:

Post a Comment